Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Muscle Museum Forum
For those who are interested in vintage barbells, collecting, and the "Iron Game" in general, please subscribe to "Muscle Museum Forum" published by Mike BonDurant, you won't be disappointed!
Dear Fan of the Iron Game,
MUSCLE MUSEUM FORUM is your magazine devoted to the history of Physical Culture and the collecting of Iron Sport memorabilia.
Future issues will cover:
· Mail-Order Musclemen, Acquiring a Strength Library,
· Unusual Pieces of Exercise Equipment, Collecting Muscle Magazines,
· Pioneers of Physical Culture like Jowett, Calvert, Schmidt, etc.
· The early barbell companies, such as MILO, BUR, YORK, SAXON, and JACKSON
· With many other stimulating and informative articles you won’t want to miss!
And other interesting features such as our continuing THE BEGINNING COLLECTOR, HOME GYM PAGE, IRON TALES, GREAT OLDE GYMS, COLLECTORS’ CORNER, MUSCLE MAIL, TRAINING TIPS, IRON CLASSIFIEDS, etc.
We hope you’ll subscribe now…don’t miss a single issue!!
Please send me the next four issues of MUSCLE MUSEUM FORUM! I have enclosed the following:
· U.S. $15.00
· Canada and Mexico $20.00
· Elsewhere $25.00
Payment may be by check, money order (make out to Mike. BonDurant), or PayPal (code firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subscriptions should be mailed to:
MUSCLE MUSEUM FORUM
Attn: Subscription Dept.
247 Cortez Drive
St. Augustine, FL 32086
Posted by DHartnet at 3:59 AM